Hallo! nicht die normale :)

dein englisch ist gut :) besser ans mein deutch :thumbup:

mein auto werden ein test , heißt die"IVA" (individual vehicle assesment)

Ich denke, es ist das Äquivalent zu Ihrem " Tüv"

I will need to learn good german before i bring my car to your country, just incase the police ask me about it :P

OH.. auf deutsch , was sagt du für "rpm" auf english es ist nur "r-p-m"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…e6t6AJ4gw&feature=mh_lolz

@ 1.00 " 8000 ...??"

Hi, if you got a british registration (and registration Number), you could drive the "car"(t') in germany too (just like the guy with the Vauxhall Nova, with the two Calibra Turbo Engines, known as Boost Beast..) but it must be legal to the German STvZO too... that means.. Lights and Turn Signals, Brakes.. sumthing like that, must be functionable... but:

Cool Project.. :thumbup:

Greets to Britain

Thank you for the compliments, but i know that my englisch is bad, :D :D :D
    and your german are not so bad, is of course not perfekt, but i understand what du you mean, so is all right :thumbup:

the user Omega-Bansai has written that rpm in germany umdrehungen pro minute, or you can say drehzahl,

yes the bmw m5 v10 engine ist how bmw they on gemrna call a hochleistungsdrehzahlmotor, in englisch it mean that the engine a high performance engine speed, the right translation ist high perfomance rotation engine :D :D :D
    or we said a drehzahlorgel :D :D :D

because the Tüv have User Kombinator write all, wenn your car have a registration and all (lights,brakes etc is STvZO legal) then you can drive your car officially in german streets.

Ohhh, i think stricter an in germany it is nowhere.

if you understand my horrible englisch it is good, my teacher always said that they get gray hair from my english :D :D :D

and for my is englisch bewildering, we are as a couple who are confused of the other language :D

Kombinator78
    The Boost Beast could only drive for 6 Month on german streets (legal). Than the Car must go back to England. If the Car wasn't accredited? in Germany. They said it on TV channel VOX. (Auto Motor Sport). :whistling: (Oh my goodness, speeking english is not so easy) fasching4

Haha alles ist gut :) dein englisch ist gut auch! du kannst sprecht deutsch zu mich. es werd hilfe mich :) :D

Wo sonst in Deutschland können Sie sehen, schöne Dinge? minus die schwarzwald?

Ist das richtig?

gruß
    Michael

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein kostenloses Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!