mein omega

hey. my name is jimmi, and i am from denmark. i have a omega b 2,5 v6 :D do you know were i can by styling to a omega b ? if you would like to see it, here is a link. http://www.bilgalleri.dk/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=57312 i have just mount. 20" AKUMA N010 on. and it will be paintet in 14 days :D i hope you understand what i am writing, becourse i am not that good, at english and deutch ;)

Hi Jimmi,
    first time welcome here in the forum.
    If you have looked in the Gallerie?
    There are beautiful Omega´s to see.

In the appendix one picture of my Omega.

(ps: my english is verry beschissen)

Greetings Catera

Hi Jimmi.

Its true there are very nice Omega's out there. How is the situation in denmark? I mean how far are you able to go with cars tuning? Straight Laws?

Well i hope you have fun and see some good ideas for your Omega :)

Keep Driving

hi there.. in denmark, allmost everything is forbidden 8o engine tuning, is not legal, if the, ps is over 20% of standart then, you loose your drivers license after the new rules that the politikes have made.. my old kadett gsi got 244ps on frontwheels, with a garett t3 turbo, and a lot of HKS parts. here is a link if you would like to see it, i once saw a german kadett with astra f front on, and no one in denmark haved make such car so i did it :O http://www.bilgalleri.net/html/gal_visbil.asp?ID=1159 i was pretty proud of the result, the dashboard was from astra f to, paintet in same couler as the car.. it lokked nice, i also mounted keskin kt5 in 7,5*17" on.. it looked pretty bad :) i have got a lot of my inspiration from germany, and flash magazine, and opel club und trend.. best regards jimmi

Hi,

welcome to our nice and big "omega-freak-community" ;)

The pretty hard laws for engine tuning suck, your are absolutely right!
    Our gallery is really full of great and amasing pictures of omegas, maybe you'll find some another good ideas for tuning...!
    Well, I've got a question... How expensive is the benzine in Denmark??
    In Germany we have to pay 1,33€... it's terrible!!!

For questions and problems about cars and life you are always welcome in our nice community!!

Nice greetings and wishes for a nice time from Berlin!!

Dirk

PS: It's written by my daughter.. She's a pretty well english speaker and so nice ;) :D

thanks alot.. we pay 1,41 euro for 1 liter benzine in denmark. its pretty much, the money is not that big, with my needs :rolleyes: i saw a omega in the gallery with cadillac, rear ends. damn it looks nice, one in denmark haved made one to with that rear end, to.. one of his old omegas has also been in the flash magazine, a green.. if you have seen it? that was a real gangsta car :)

Good morning,

Yes, I've seen it... it looks great!!! The car you have seen in our gallery is the one from Esche.

Klick here to look at the new style of this this car ;)

These pictures are from our last opel-meeting in Oschersleben, 14 days ago...

Oh.. and theres another question from my daughter.. she likes to know something about the boys in Denmark. She's 17 and very curious! :O

bYe
    Dirk

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein kostenloses Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!