Several Problems, help please...

Hi, all!

My apologies for writing in English, but my German is really awful...

I recently bought a 1989 Omega Caravan and I'm having some electrical problems.
    I would need some tips, as this car is still quite unknown to me.

Right now here in Rovaniemi, Finland, temperatures are rounding the -15, so it's not very inviting to be outside doing much checking...

1.Backing up light doesn't work. Does anyone have any idea where the problem may be? Could it be the sensor? If yes, where is it and how can I access it? Also, I can I do it alone, without having another person pressing the clutch with the car running in reverse, etc.?

2. Back window wiper not working. How can I check if the motor is good? and the cables?

3. Several of the instrument panel light little encasements (where you put the small lamps before attaching them to the panel) are missing. I have also noticed that many cables in the loom have been cut up and then reattached. This leads me to suspect that the check control may also been missing. How can I be sure?

Would any of you have some of these encasements for sale?

Thank you in advance for your time

Opel Omega A Caravan 1989
    Opel Rekord C Caravan 1971
    Opel Rekord C Caravan 1970

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein kostenloses Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!