Englisch in wort und schrift

Protest brief to ICANN - Make what!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely ICANN!

Me belongs since three years a buyhouse in the internet. I have
    everything: to byplay toilet-bowls, gluepears, out-laying-ware and circle-saws (while we straight on it are: I can make you a total deep prize for far-lookers. But only when you don´t say it further - the concurrency sleeps not!). So, I´m no oncatcher and heavy on wire!

Domain names are the newest jewellerypiece in my offerings. But something makes me head breaking: so many domains are already away! Or someone wants much coal for it. And while the more- worth-tax will be onheaved next year (I can nothing for it, guilty are Angie and Münte), domains again become a very much higherer prize. My customers protest loudstark! I even looked under so comic endings like .im, .ly or .at after. But all is away! And you say nothing. Typic! This goes not so on, but I have the feel it goes you on your backpart foreby. Whole

honest: this goes on no cowskin; I am stink sour and have the nose painted full. All what I search is passing domains.

I was - highest personally - part-taker by your last seating
    in Vancouver, to show you better-knowers and clevermountains
    in needle-stripe-at-trains my onlying and to speak a word un- der men. What you gave there to best was to sleep in, but no help. I have the feel you stand like the Ox before the hill. Shame you what!

Here is my costless idea: Make finally what and lead more domain endings in. Classy, or? Please, give more domain endings free before I´m ripe for the clapsmill!

Highattentionfull,

Ian Dom from Raining-Castle

PS: Sorry when my English is under all pig!

bestprice-reifen.de - hat wahrscheinlich nix mit dem obigen Thema zu tun, aber vl. kann ich trotzdem mal was für euch tun.
    AUTO DES JAHRES 2007 ---> KLICK

Ich hab einen Vectra C Caravan ohne Kofferaum!

Ave!

This is an english that could spoken in the slums...

Nordi

PS: aber gut... :D

:respekt: !!!Omega-Freak 4 Life!!! :respekt:

Klein, Weiß, Stark ---> FIAT Panda 100 HP... R.I.P. ;(

*bier* !!!!Jetzt wieder mit Blitz auf Tour!!! *bier*

:ok: 2,5 V6 VFL Limo & 2.0 16V VFL Caravan :ok:

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein kostenloses Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!